1. Rock Wives allows the entrant to enter a beach themed photo of their wife/girlfriend in order to win $2,000 cash and a trip for 2 to Tropical North Queensland. Rock listeners who vote can win a trip for 2 to Tropical North Queensland.
2. The promotion period begins on Monday 9 May and closes on Friday 3 June, 2011. a) May 9 – 15: Teaser period; b) May 16 – 26 (5pm): Entries online; c) May 27 (8am) - June 2 (midnight): Top 10 voting; d) June 3 (8am): Winner announced on The Morning Rumble
3. Entry is via The Rock Website (www.therock.net.nz) and entrants must upload photos of their wife/girlfriend with a beach theme (only with the consent of the person in the photo).
4. The Judges are all males that work at The Rock.
5. Participants may enter only once.
6. Participants must be over the age of 18.
7. Rock listeners who vote at www.therock.net.nz on the top 10 are in the draw to win.
8. The overall winner of Rock Wives will receive: a) $2,000 cash which will be distributed to them in the form of a cheque within 10 working days. The winner is the person that uploaded the photo. The overall winner of Rock Wives and the winning voter will receive: b) Return economy class flights for 2 adults to Cairns Ex Akl. Domestic flights from Wgtn or Chc if required; c) 5 nights accommodation at the Hibiscus Resort and Spa, Port Douglas in a twin or double room; d) Day trip for two adults to the Great Barrier Reef with Calypso Reef Cruises; e) Australian Muster Experience and Quad Bike tour at Daintree Station for 2 adults; f) A rental car for 6 days from Cairns airport; g) $200NZD spending money to cover petrol and full insurance cover on the rental car. The spending money will be given in the form of a cheque prior to the holiday. The secondary voting prize consists of: A Jim Beam Party. This will include: Food and Jim Beam for 30 people delivered by Jim Beam Promo Girls. This will include at least 120 Jim Beam and Cola premixes and 15 large pizzas, and will be organised between Jim Beam and the listener.
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry until December 31, 2011.
2. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except immediate family, agencies and staff of MediaWorks NZ or Jim Beam Global.
3. All entries must be approved by the female whose photograph is being entered in the current competition.
4. All photos entered must be of the entrants’ current wife or girlfriend (‘Girlfriend’ constitutes min. 3 months dating).
5. All female entrants must be 18 years or older. Anyone entering the competition under the age of 18 will be disqualified.
6. The entrant and/or the person entering on their behalf agrees that The Rock Network may use the photo provided and name (a) on The Rock website (b) on air (c) within print advertising (d) on a calendar to be produced at the conclusion of the promotion and downloadable from The Rock website.
7. The photo provided must be no bigger than 3MB and must show the entrant with a beach theme. The entrant must be clothed, this can include swimwear or lingerie. Nude photos will be deleted upon being received by The Rock. There are no requirements for the type of shot provided – it can be full body, head shot or other but it must not include any other people other than the entrant. At The Rock’s discretion, entries will be disqualified if the photo does not attempt a beach theme.
8. A panel of male judge’s from The Rock will decide on the 10 finalists from the photos entered. The decision will be based on the level of attractiveness perceived by the judges collectively. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Listeners can only place one vote overall and must login to The Rock website before doing so.
10. The overall winner will be the photo with the most votes at midnight on Thursday June 2.
11. The trips to Tropical North Queensland can be taken at a time decided on between the winner and the Tourism Queensland within 12 months of the competition closing. This may not be at peak season (school holidays).
12. The agreement with the rental car is between the winner and the rental car company, The Rock takes no responsibility for any costs incurred within the rental period. We suggest you pay extra for full insurance cover from the spending money included in the prize.
13. If the winner of the competition is unable to take the prize as stated, the prize is forfeited.
14. The Rock Network and participating businesses will not be held accountable for any expense, loss or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all, of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
15. If a specified prize becomes unavailable, The Rock Network and participating businesses may substitute a replacement prize at its absolute discretion.
16. Standard Mediaworks competition terms and conditions apply.