The Rock is the home of the No Repeat Workday. That's pretty self-explanatory - it means we promise not to repeat any song during 9am - 5pm on weekdays. If we muck it up, and you're the first caller through on 0800 ROCKPHONE (0800 762 574) we'll write you a cheque for $1000.
Just keep listening to The Rock between 9am-5pm and keeping note of what's been on-air, or checking the playlist below. Then, be the first caller through on 0800 ROCKPHONE and the cash is yours!
THINK YOU'VE SPOTTED A REPEAT? Check the No Repeat Workday playlist below.
Note: we do have a glitch in our system, where the same song is duplicated and appears twice on the playlist. This does not count as a repeat!
There are a few ground rules:
(1) The song has to be played in its entirety, and it's gotta be the same song by the same artist - that is, the same recording - so live versions don't count.
(2) You must call when you hear the song - i.e. not three weeks later.
(3) It has to be a standard workday, not a public holiday! This includes regional anniversary days.
(4) At all times commercial filler audio, paid advertising and advertising material are not valid audio for this promotion.
(5) Standard Rock Terms & Conditions apply.