Milwaukee Power Tour #5: LA Sports Week
Do you want the ultimate American sports experience?
Be at Angel Stadium for the Angels opening game of the season, then see the famous Staples Center transformed over three nights as it hosts home games for its’ three teams – the LA Clippers (basketball), the LA Lakers (basketball) and the LA Kings (ice-hockey).
Head to Global Sports & Events and throw down a 30% deposit. Numbers are strictly limited, so get in quick.
- Five nights’ accommodation at the Marriott Residence Inn Los Angeles L.A. Live (Sun, 1st Apr - Fri, 6 April 2018)
- Daily breakfast
- Official ticket to LA Angels – opening game of the season
- Official ticket to LA Clippers vs San Antonio Spurs
- Official ticket to LA Lakers vs San Antonio Spurs
- Official ticket to LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild
- Return group transfers to Angel Stadium
- Tour hosted by The Morning Rumble’s Andrew Mulligan
- Return Air NZ economy flights from Auckland to Los Angeles (Departs Sunday 1 April and arrives back Sunday 8 April)
- Group airport transfers
Packages are $4,595 per person twin share or $5,695 per person single occupancy.
Milwaukee Tools continue to expand their TRUEVIEW™ High Output Lighting family of products with the introduction of three new lighting solutions that maximise productivity. Uniquely designed to adapt, perform and survive the demands of professional use, one or off the jobsite.
The Milwaukee Power Tour #5: LA Sports Week, cheers to Milwaukee Tools – Nothing but heavy duty.