Aussie couple's gender reveal burnout goes wrong, car catches fire

funny shit 05/12/2018

Another day, another gender reveal that's ended in disaster.

This South Australian couple wanted to reveal to their friends and family the gender of their baby, by doing a good old fashion burnout in the backyard.

Related: gender reveal stunt goes wrong, causes wildfires and $11 million worth of damages

The driver gave the Ford Falcon a bit of jandal and and the back wheels started spinning. Pink smoke - it's a girl!

And then smoke turns black. And then car catches fire.

“Fire! Fire extinguisher in the back of the car!” a bloke shouts as onlookers scramble around the vehicle. “Get back, get back.”