Who would have thought that would happen?
An Australian builder, Aaron Dunbar, got the shock of his life after trying to light his ciggie using a Taser, which left him unconscious on the ground.
He managed to keep his drink in his hand though. That's equal parts impressive as it is stupid.
He's okay though - he told Caters he has no regrets about the stunt. His brother, Chris, initially was scared when he saw his bro unconscious on the ground but quickly saw the funny side.
I was a bit worried when I saw him smack his head on the ground, but once he got back up I just started laughing.
He's pretty mental, he loves pain. I reckon he's pretty proud of the video.