Woman gets surgery after accidentally getting a vibrator stuck in her rectum

funny shit 23/05/2022

Seriously, when is shit like this gonna stop?

A woman from the UK ended up needing surgery, after she accidentally got her vibrator stuck in her rectum.

The woman, named Sophs, posted a video to TikTok (@sophzaloafz) explaining the ordeal, with the simple, yet elegant caption: "I got a vibrator stuck up my arse."

Sophs was having a bit of "me" time while her kids were in bed, when the three-inch-vibrator got too far up for her to pull out herself. She tried to get some sleep anyway, but it was tricky when she still felt the vibrator buzzing inside of her. She said:

"I tried to sleep which was quite difficult because it was literally buzzing on my spine. Eventually, I did fall asleep.

"I woke up and it was off, so one would assume the battery had died. That was very wrong of me to assume."

In the video, Sophs explains that she went to the hospital the next morning, and the vibrator was surgically removed. 

When she woke up, her trustee vibrator was sitting in a plastic bag right beside her.

The best part? Sophs says there was still battery life left in the toy. She said:

"I pressed the on button and it f**king worked, didn't it! I think it must have had some cool technology. It must have had a self-timer.

"Or [the doctors] thought, 'she had such a good time, let's replace the batteries for her, completely free of charge'."