Cheers to our mates at AEG, we have $10,000 to give away over the month of November with The No Repeat Work Day!
We will deliberately repeat a song ten times between Monday 4th November and Friday 29th November.
If you hear the song that played at 9am repeat in its entirety before 5pm, be the first caller through on 0800 ROCKPHONE to score $1,000!
Keep track of the daily playlist below.
AEG are bringing you exceptional value with their redemptions offers and so are we as we will redeem ourselves for repeating a song by offering you a thousand dollars!
The $1000 9 - 5 No Repeat Work Day, cheers to AEG Powertools - the Mark of a Tradesman.
After a successful Black Friday last year, AEG Powertools are bringing back Black Friday exclusive deals. Coming soon - see aegpowertool.co.nz for more details
There are a few ground rules:
(1) The song has to be played in its entirety, and it's gotta be the same song by the same artist - that is, the same recording - so live versions don't count.
(2) You must call when you hear the song - i.e. not three weeks later.
(3) It has to be a standard workday, not a public holiday! This includes regional anniversary days.
(4) At all times commercial filler audio, paid advertising and advertising material are not valid audio for this promotion.
(5) Standard Rock Terms & Conditions apply.
Cause that's how the Irish do it, and that's reason enough.
Before the Rock, Jim starred in short films for the NZ Film Academy...