The No Repeat Workday Deliberate Stuff Up is BACK, with TEN GRAND to be won cheers to Novus Glass
You know how it goes - Just like The Rock's famous No Repeat Workday guarantee, if you catch us repeating any song between 9am and 5pm weekdays you'll score a grand cash. Except this time, we are stuffing up deliberately until we've given away TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS.
Keep The Rock loud between 9am and 5pm to keep note of what's been playing on-air, or check the playlist below. Then if you're the first caller through on 0800 ROCK PHONE when we stuff up, you’ll score $1,000 cheers to the legends at Novus Glass.
Novus Glass - You notice the music, and Novus will notice your windscreen! Novus Glass have been repairing and replacing windscreens for over 40 years. And with more than 60 locations around the country, all locally owned and operated, it’s never been easier to show ‘em your crack! Just one of the many reasons Novus Glass is New Zealand’s favourite windscreen company.
There are a few ground rules:
(1) The song has to be played in its entirety, and it's gotta be the same song by the same artist - that is, the same recording - so live versions don't count.
(2) You must call when you hear the song - i.e. not three weeks later.
(3) It has to be a standard workday, not a public holiday! This includes regional anniversary days.
(4) At all times commercial filler audio, paid advertising and advertising material are not valid audio for this promotion.
(5) Standard Rock Terms & Conditions apply.
Cause that's how the Irish do it, and that's reason enough.
Before the Rock, Jim starred in short films for the NZ Film Academy...