Tradie accidentally fires nail gun at his own junk (NSFW)

Some pretty gnarly accidents can happen on the job, but this dude's story takes the cake when it comes to workplace injuries.

An unnamed tradie in the U.K. apparently mistimed the shooting of his nail gun, and ended up nailing himself a few cm away from his manhood.

The bloke's coworker, Mathew Meagher took photos of the accident and said the whole ordeal was just as bad as it looks:

 “For want of a better phrase, the nail was pretty much through his d**k. He was very, very lucky. If it had been any closer the doctors said it would have gone straight through one of the main arteries”

Apparently the bloke took it like a champ, with no tears or screaming. Mathew reckons he was pretty calm about the whole thing, which somehow makes us feel even queasier about the whole damn thing.

The pair went to the ER to get it pulled out and the tradie seems to be doing A-OK.

Source: Mirror