1. Rock Wives allows the entrant to enter a photo of their wife/girlfriend in order to win $5,000 cash. Rock listeners who vote can win one of 4 $500 cash prizes.
2. The promotion period begins on Monday 14 May and closes on Friday 8 June, 2012. a) May 14 – 18: teaser period; b) May 19 – 31 (5pm): entries online; c) June 1 (9am) - June 10 (midnight): Top 10 voting; d) June 11 (8am): Winner announced on The Morning Rumble.
3. Entry is via The Rock Website (www.therock.net.nz) and entrants must upload photos of their wife/girlfriend (only with the consent of the person in the photo).
4. The Judges are all males that work at The Rock.
5. Participants may enter only once.
6. Participants must be over the age of 18.
7. Rock listeners who vote at www.therock.net.nz on the top 10 are in the draw to win.
8. The overall winner of Rock Wives will receive: a) $5,000 cash which will be distributed to them in the form of a cheque within 10 working days. The winner is the person that uploaded the photo.
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry until December 31, 2012.
2. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except immediate family, agencies and staff of MediaWorks NZ or Earthwool NZ Ltd.
3. All entries must be approved by the female whose photograph is being entered in the current competition.
4. All photos entered must be of the entrants’ current wife or girlfriend (‘Girlfriend’ constitutes min. 3 months dating).
5. All female entrants must be 18 years or older. Anyone entering the competition under the age of 18 will be disqualified.
6. The entrant and/or the person entering on their behalf agrees that The Rock Network may use the photo provided and name (a) on The Rock website (b) on air (c) within print advertising (d) on a calendar to be produced at the conclusion of the promotion and downloadable from The Rock website.
7. The photo provided must be no bigger than 3MB and must show the entrant with an outdoors theme. The entrant must be clothed, this can include swimwear or lingerie. Nude photos will be deleted upon being received by The Rock. There are no requirements for the type of shot provided – it can be full body, head shot or other but it must not include any other people other than the entrant. At The Rock’s discretion, entries will be disqualified if the photo does not attempt an outdoors theme.
8. A panel of male judges from The Rock will decide on the 10 finalists from the photos entered. The decision will be based on the level of attractiveness perceived by the judges collectively. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Listeners can only place one vote overall and must login to The Rock website before doing so.
10. The overall winner will be the photo with the most votes at midnight on Sunday 10 June.
11. If the winner of the competition is unable to take the prize as stated, the prize is forfeited.
12. The Rock Network and participating businesses will not be held accountable for any expense, loss or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all, of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
13. If a specified prize becomes unavailable, The Rock Network and participating businesses may substitute a replacement prize at its absolute discretion.
14. Standard Mediaworks competition terms & conditions apply.