Fellas, this is our time.
Casting agents for the upcoming Lord Of The Rings TV series are on the hunt for people who are short of teeth, have wrinkly skin, and/or have unusual amounts of body hair to play the role of orcs and goblins.
Sound like a bit of you? Read on.
The Auckland-based casting crew have put the feelers out for anyone who wants to play a grotesque monster when filming starts next year.
In a post on their Facebook page, they are looking for...
- Short people under 4 foot 12
- Tall people over 6 foot 5
- Character faces, wrinkles and lots of them please :-)
- Androgynous men and women
- Hairy hairy people of all ages and ethnicities
- Tall, Long Lithe dancers
- Circus performers who can juggle, stilt walk!
- Stocky mean-looking bikers
- Eurasian people of all ages.
- Hispanic - Latino, Mexican, South American - HOLA
- Red heads all ages, shapes and sizes.
- HAIR HAIR HAIR - if you natural red hair, white hair, or lots and lots of freckles.
We'd guess they'd favour kiwis more (local is cheaper) so if you tick the above, then you could be in the show!
Head to the BGT website for more info and to apply.