Funny Shit

Bloke shoves 80cm-long-earphone wire into his D, rushed to emergency department

The wire got lodged in the man's bladder and he began experiencing agonosing pain while peeing.

Another day, another crook health story.

A 34-year-old bloke from Indonesia got carried away having some 'alone time' recently, and shoved an 80cm-long-earphone wire down his urethra.

The wire got lodged in the man's bladder and he began experiencing agonosing pain while peeing, The Sun reports.

The bloke took himself to the emergency department where doctors were shocked to find out that he did this three to five times a week for “sexual pleasure and gratification”.

The doctors quickly found and removed the wire, which thankfully hadn't attatched to the bladder wall. 

He was discharged the next day. 

Did you know there's actually a word to describe the act of inserting foreign objects into ones body? It's called polyembolokoilamania and although you'd think it isn't that common, it definitely happens.

Alright, that's enough internet for today.