Yip, the days are getting longer, hotter which means we ar on the doorstep to summer. To celebrate this awesome time of year The Rock & Waghorn Builders are gearing back up for National Crate Day,Saturday 3rd December;the first of summer!
Created by our very own Duncan Heyde, National Crate Day is all about celebrating the first Saturday of summer by sharing a crate with your mates, whacking some meat on the barbie, playing some highly competitive backyard cricket, and of course, listening to The Rock VERY LOUDLY. Cheers to our mates at Waghorn Builders you could score yourself one of five Crate Day First Aid Survival Kits delivered on the day by our Rock Roadies. To enter simply text the keyword BEER & your name to 3520! Plus, for your chance to score yourself a $250 voucher, give Waghorn Builders a LIKE on facebook - yip, its that easy! FYI - You MUST be hosting or attending a Crate Day party to win.
All Crate Day supporters must abide the 10 Commandments of National Crate Day. They're like laws, but more important. So read the rules below, and get your mates to read em over too.
- COMMANDMENT #1: Thou shall begin at midday.
- COMMANDMENT #2: Thou shall listen to The Rock Cratest Hits
- COMMANDMENT #3: Thou shall wear thy stubbies and thy singlet
- COMMANDMENT #4: Thou shall support thy Crate of Origin
- COMMANDMENT #5: Thou shalt not toss any salad
- COMMANDMENT #6: Thou shall respect thy neighbour
- COMMANDMENT #7: Thou only beef that shall attend National Crate Day is thy beef for thy BBQ
- COMMANDMENT #8: Thou shall look out for thy mates, even Dave
- COMMANDMENT #9: Don't let the sun get thy best of you and your provisions COMMANDMENT #10: Thou shall always keep rules 1-9 top of mind, to ensure we continue The Rock National Crate Day legacy for centuries to come.