Jetstar is turning fourteen this month and to celebrate they’ve got a mega sale going on.
For their birthday, the airline has 50,000 sale fares available. Domestic flights are going from $29, and you can go across the Tasman for just $155 one way. The sale starts tomorrow (June 8th) so if it’s been a while since your last getaway (or you’ve still got the travel bug) why not get amongst right now?
Travel dates span from late July 2023 to late March 2024, but are different for every route.
- Christchurch to Wellington from $29
- Auckland to Christchurch from $31
- Auckland to Wellington from $31
- Wellington to Queenstown from $35
- Auckland to Dunedin from $45
- Auckland to Queenstown from $45
- Wellington to Gold Coast from $155
- Auckland to Brisbane from $165
- Auckland to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $165
- Auckland to Gold Coast from $165
- Christchurch to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $165
- Auckland to Rarotonga from $169
- Auckland to Sydney from $169
- Christchurch to Gold Coast from $175
- Queenstown to Gold Coast from $175
- Queenstown to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $179
- Queenstown to Sydney from $199
Shelly Musk, Jestar’s Head of New Zealand, said offering cheap flights is what the airline does and they’re not going to stop that just cause they’re getting older.
“For the past 14 years, we’ve been offering our Kiwi customers great value fares and choice so they can decide how they want to fly. By keeping our starter fares low, customers can choose to add a meal, select a seat or bundle their bags — it’s all about choice.”
“And with 50,000 fares from as low as $29 available in our huge birthday sale, we’re really proud to help more people travel to more destinations for less.”
As someone who just brought flights to Sydney for way more than what Jetstar’s offering, I’m a little peeved at the timing. But, if you haven’t dropped some dosh on flights yet… you can go for it now!