This winter has been long and cold, so I get it if you're keen to get outta here. Jetstar's got a spring-themed sale with domestic flights from $35 and international flights from $155 to sort that.
The sale goes live tomorrow (Friday 1st of September) unless you’re a Jetstar member, in which case the discounted tickets are already available. It wraps up for everyone at 11:59 p.m. on the 5th of September.
The departure dates vary but range from late October 2023 - mid-March 2024 for domestic and late October 2023 - mid-June 2024 for international.
You’ll have to choose the location wisely as there are over 25,000 flights to ten different locations.
Domestic Sale Fares:
- Auckland to Wellington from $35^
- Auckland to Christchurch from $37^
- Christchurch to Wellington from $39^
- Christchurch to Queenstown from $41^
- Auckland to Dunedin from $49^
- Wellington to Queenstown from $53^
International Sale Fares:
- Auckland to Brisbane from $155^
- Auckland to Gold Coast from $155^
- Auckland to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $155^
- Wellington to Gold Coast from $155^
- Auckland to Sydney from $159^
- Christchurch to Melbourne from $159^
- Auckland to Rarotonga from $160^
- Christchurch to Gold Coast from $179^
- Queenstown to Gold Coast from $179^
- Queenstown to Melbourne from $179^
- Queenstown to Sydney from $199^
As we’re currently in the doldrums of the year, just the mere thought of travelling and switching up the routine is enticing.
Just like Jetstar's planes, it's up in the air how popular Auckland will be as a travel location after an Aussie roasted the city.
From “more cones than an eshay’s bedroom” to the public transport shambles, Youtuber Wesda has some zingers for the big smoke.
Maybe you could get to the City of Sails, or out of there, to see how it stacks up.