Our man Ganesh is gonna help you nail this Valentines Day.
$20 Chicken Katsu Don, feeds four and takes less than 10 mins.
You are now half way to the bedroom, you're welcome
Here's how to make it:
1 cup Panko Crumbs
1 tbl Sesame seeds
Juice of 1 Lemon
500g Chicken meat
1 head of Lettuce
1 cup of Mint
1 cucumber (chopped)
1 tbl Worchester sauce
1 tbl Mustard
1 tbl soy sauce
1 tbl tomato sauce
1. Add chicken, salt, pepper and panko crumbs, into the eggs and mix well
2. Heat a little oil over a medium heat.
3. Fry the chicken for about 8 mins until fully cooked. Some of the bits will get crispy. Thats a good thing.
4. Next mix the Worchester sauce, mustard, soy and tomato sauce.
5. Mix the lettuce and cucumber with the sesame and lemon Lay the salad and chicken on the rice and serve!