Health and Safety officers look away, you’re not going to like this one. A Kiwi tradie somehow ended up with a nail buried pretty deep in his leg and his mate filmed him pulling it out.
What we’re left with is footage that is quite bloody grim but quite fkn satisfying too.
Sheesh, happy that wasn’t me and happy that the nailed bloke is alright. As many in the comments pointed out, that could’ve been a lot worse.
“Dead in ten if it hit an artery,” one warned. “Don’t pull it out!”
“Do not ever pull it out,” another said, repeating the advice. “That’s an emergency room visit.”
“Hahaha holy fuck,” a third added. “That is insane.”
“Bloke would have been back to work like nothing happened thirty seconds later,” one, more optimistic commenter, added.
If you’re wondering, the comments saying he should not have pulled the object out are correct.
The medical institution the Mayo Clinic states that you should “seek prompt medical help for a foreign object that seems to be deeply embedded in the skin or muscle.”
Old mate really is lucky. The wound could have been infected or the nail could have pierced an artery which would not have been a good time.
Since we’re in a gruesome injury mood today, how about the bloke who broke his penis while performing the “world’s most dangerous sex position”. He was bumping uglies when he heard a loud crack, was in pain, and then lost his erection. Yikes.
It was so effed up down there that his piece swelled up and turned purple. The good news is surgeons were able to repair the man’s member, and everything went to plan. The study notes report that several weeks later, his piece was back “in good shape.”
Again, glad he's okay, but more glad it wasn't me.